GDPR PRIVACY NOTICE
YETI UK Limited
Last updated: 28th August 2023
This General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) Privacy Notice (“Notice”) describes how YETI UK Limited (“YETI”, “We” or “Us”) collects and uses information, including personal information (also known as personal data) about you through the use of our Services. This Notice applies to our practices in connection with information that we collect through:
- Any website operated by us from which you are accessing this Notice (collectively, the "Websites”);
- Email, telephone, electronic messages between you and us, and any offline business interactions you have with us; and
- Our social media pages on third-party social media platforms.
Collectively, we refer to these activities as the “Services.”
This Notice does not apply to information collected by:
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that links to or is accessible from or on any Website.
This Notice may change from time to time (see the “UPDATES TO THIS NOTICE” Section of this Notice), and we will notify you in advance of any material changes, by posting the changes on the relevant Websites, and emailing you where feasible.
Our affiliates are YETI Holdings, Inc., YETI Coolers, LLC, YETI Canada Limited, and YETI Australia Pty Ltd. (“Affiliates”).
YETI UK Limited is the data controller of the Personal Information collected through our Services. Its registered office is 280 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 4RB, United Kingdom. YETI UK Limited is registered with the UK Information Commissioners Office as a Data Controller. Our registration number is ZA862884.
Our representative in the EU is First European Data Rep BV. Its registered office is at Schiphol Boulevard 195, 1118 BG Schiphol, The Netherlands.
YETI and our representative in the EU may be contacted per the “CONTACT INFORMATION” section of this Notice.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect different types of information about you, Personal Information and aggregated information about you that we combine with aggregated information about other users. This includes information that we collect directly from you or through automated collection technologies.
“Personal Information” (also known as “personal data”) is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identified or identifiable individual, including information that is about you individually and can be attributed to you even if it does not directly identify you, and information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services and usage details.
The Services collect your Personal Information:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, title
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address, and phone numbers
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, internet connection, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, logs, and other technology on the devices you use to access this Website
- Profile Data includes your username and password
- Behavioral and Preference Data includes inferences or tendencies based on purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, and feedback or survey responses
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our Services, such as date and time of your visit to our Services, clicks, browsing history, and website traffic data
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our partners who are authorized to communicate with you, participate in sweepstakes and other prize competitions and your communication preferences
- Social Media User Content Data includes any social media information that you have shared publicly such as your profile, social media handles, social media interactions and public postings, your “likes” and reactions, your social media connections, your photos, images or videos that are public, or those you send to us by mentioning us or following our social media posts by using “handles” or “hashtags”, comments or messages you shared with us publicly or privately on social media platforms
- User-generated content (UGC) includes content provided or posted by you, on YETI webpages, social media platforms, in promotional emails and advertisements, and any other initiatives
Business Contacts, Vendors, and Contractors. We also collect limited personal information from our business contacts, vendors, and contractors. For example, we collect name and business contact information (including name, job title, telephone numbers (including mobile number), and email address) from each of our business contacts, vendors, and contractors for the purpose of initiating, operating, managing and maintaining our business relationships. For our business contacts, such as our dealers, we may also collect purchase or consumer histories as part of the relationship.
Ambassadors. We collect personal information from our ambassadors including contact information, user-generated content, professional or employment-related information, and other information you provide to us. We may collect and use your personal information to manage the ambassador program, and we may disclose your personal information to others only as previously consented to.
Collection of Personal Information
We and our service providers (further details of which are set out in the “SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION” section BELOW) collect Personal Information in a variety of ways, as follows:
Directly from You.
- We collect Personal Information you provide to us through our Services, such as your name, phone number, and email address, for example, when you sign up to receive updates, special promotions, sweepstakes, campaigns or newsletters from us, register an account to access the Services, contact customer service, make a purchase or register a product, complete a survey, create an account on our Website, contact customer service, leave a review on our Website, or RSVP or attend one of our events. We inform you when the provision of information is mandatory (in particular because of a legal, regulatory or contractual obligation or simply in order to be able to process your request or respond to you). If you do not provide this "mandatory" information, YETI may not be able to provide you with certain services, or respond to the request or form in question. The fields of a form that are not filled in as mandatory are left to your discretion. It is up to you to choose whether or not to complete them.
- We may also collect Personal Information when we execute a contract or initiate a business relationship with you.
Automatically through our Website.
- As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, for example, details of your visits to our Website, such as traffic data, location, logs, referring/exit pages, date and time of your visit to our Website, error information, and other communication data, and the resources that you access and use on the Website, and information about your computer, mobile device, and Internet connection, specifically your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- This Website also automatically collects real-time information about the location of your device. You can choose whether or not to allow the Website to collect and use real-time information about your device’s location through the device’s privacy settings. If you block the use of location information, some parts of the Website may then be inaccessible or not function properly. For more information, see the “CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION” Section below.
From Social Media Interaction and Activity
- Any information about you we obtain through different social media channels such as Facebook and Instagram. This includes any Social Media User Content Data or UGC (as noted in the section ABOVE). We do not support any unofficial “yeti” channels.
From Third Parties
- We receive your Personal Information from third parties, including Identity Data, Contact Data, Transaction Data, and Marketing and Communications Data: from our other customers, including when they send you a YETI product; from technical, payment and delivery services; from joint marketing partners; and fraud prevention providers.
- The information we collect automatically (as described ABOVE) may include Personal Information or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to estimate our audience size and usage patterns, store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests, and to recognize you when you return to our Website.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION and LAWFUL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
We have a lawful basis for our processing of your Personal Information, notably to fulfill our obligations to you under a contract with you or to take steps at your request in anticipation of entering a contract with you, for our legitimate interests (when balanced against your rights and freedoms), as required by applicable law, or with your consent.
We and our service providers use Personal Information that we collect about you or that you provide to us for the following purposes and on the following legal bases:
- Provide our Website to you.
Personal Information Collected: Identity Data; Technical Data; Usage Data; activities performed on our Website may include the collection of additional Personal Information (and legal bases), such as to administer your account and provide our products to you (see additional details within those purposes below)
- Legitimate interest, to ensure our Website is running smoothly and securely; to optimize and improve our Website; to grow our business; to be as relevant to our consumers as possible
- Provide our products and Services to you, which includes processing payments, sending notifications related to your purchases, and processing exchanges and returns.
Personal Information Collected: Identity Data; Contact Data; Transaction Data; Technical Data; and Usage Data
- Performance of a contract, in relation to our mutual purchasing agreement and Website Terms
- Legal obligation, in relation to our compliance with legal and regulatory requirements, e.g., product recalls, bookkeeping and consumer rights
- Legitimate interest, in preventing fraudulent activities in connection with purchases made on our website and providing secure Websites to our users
- Provide you with customer support.
Personal Information Collected: Identity Data; Contact Data; Transaction Data; Technical Data; Profile Data; Usage Data; and, any other information you provide to us in the course of addressing the inquiry
- Legitimate interest, in optimizing our customer services and products; addressing your inquiries and customer requests
- Performance of a contract, in relation to our mutual purchasing agreement and Terms for any products purchased
- Serve you direct marketing communications, such as emails and text messages.
Personal Information Collected: Identity Data; Contact Data; and, Marketing and Communications Data
- Your consent, in connection with any communications you have opted-in to
- Legitimate interest, in providing information about products and Services that may be of interest to you, unless applicable law requires us to obtain your consent, in which case we will do so
- For users based in Italy: Art. 130 (4) of the Italian Privacy Code (so called “soft opt-in”), to send you e-mail communications in relation to products and Services similar to products and Services that you previously purchased with us. If you do not want to receive these communications, you can opt-out at any time
- Administer your YETI account.
Personal Information Collected: Identity Data; Contact Data; Profile Data; and, Transaction Data if you have utilized your account in connection with purchases
- Performance of a contract, in relation to our Website Terms which is our agreement with you about the account
- Legitimate interest, in providing a more efficient and centralized shopping experience
- Facilitate a contest, sweepstakes, campaign, or promotion.
Personal Information Collected: Identity Data; Contact Data; and, Behavioral and Preference Data, Social Media User Content Data, and Marketing and Communications Data if included as part of the contest, sweepstakes, campaign, or promotion
- Performance of a contract, which is our agreement with you about the terms of the contest, sweepstakes, campaign, or promotion (some of these promotions have additional rules containing information about how we will use and disclose your Personal Information)
- Your consent, in connection with promotions you choose to participate in that do not contain additional rules or contracts, and in sharing data with sponsor / partners
- Your consent, in connection with activity we perform based on your behaviour, preferences or social media activity
- Promote and market our business by better understanding your interests and preferences.
Personal Information Collected: Identity Data; Contact Data; Transaction Data; Technical Data; Behavioral and Preference Data; Usage Data; and Social Media User Content Data
- Legitimate interest, in better understanding user needs and providing products and services that may be of interest to you based on aggregated audiences through interaction with our partners, unless applicable law requires us to obtain your consent, in which case we will do so
- Engage with you on social media channels.
Personal Information Collected: Social Media User Content Data; and UGC
- Legitimate interest, in being as relevant to our consumers as possible; social interaction and expanding our brand; answering your questions; and reporting and analyzing on user engagement
- Display or utilize your user-generated content (UGC) provided or posted, on YETI webpages, social media platforms, in promotional emails and advertisements, and any other initiatives.
Personal Information Collected: Identity Data; Contact Data; Social Media User Content Data; and, any other user generated content you provide
- Performance of a contract, which is our agreement with you about the terms specific to UGC
- Your consent, in connection with the content you provide
- Legitimate interest, to grow our business; to be as relevant to our consumers as possible
- Develop and manage our business and operations, such as data analysis, audits, researching and developing new products and services, analyzing or predicting our users’ preferences in order to prepare aggregated trend reports on how our digital content is used, and improving our services.
Personal Information Collected: Identity Data; Contact Data; Transaction Data; Behavioral and Preference Data; Technical Data; Behavioral and Preference Data; Usage Data; and, Social Media User Content Data
- Legitimate interest, in understanding aggregated customer behavior, improving our selection of products and services, and exploring ways to develop and enhance our business
- Comply with a legal matter, legal or regulatory requirement, or government request.
Personal Information Collected: Any information as required by local or national government, as part of a legal matter or in line with a legal or regulatory requirements
Legal Basis: Legal obligation, as required by law
- Fraud prevention, security, and asset protection, as well as for quality and safety assurance measures.
Personal Information Collected: Identity Data; Contact Data; Transaction Data; Technical Data; Profile Data; Behavioral and Preference Data; Usage Data; Marketing and Communications Data; and, Social Media User Content Data
Legal Basis: Legitimate interest, in preventing fraud, error, negligence, contractual breach and other illegal activities such as financial crime, cyberattacks or identity theft; protecting and securing our Websites (including bug detection and correction), premises, customers, employees, and the public
- Enter into a business relationship with us as a company or private person, such as an Ambassador.
Personal Information Collected: Identity Data; Contact Data; and other Personal Information you may provide us with
Legal Basis: Performance of a contract, in relation to our mutual contractual relationship
We may also disclose or transfer your Personal Information to a third party in the event of any financing, reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings. We do so in line with our legitimate interest of growing and improving our business. We also aggregate and anonymize Personal Information so that it will no longer be considered Personal Information. We do so to generate other data for our use, which we may use and disclose for any purpose, as it no longer constitutes Personal Information.
SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not share, sell, or otherwise disclose your Personal Information for purposes other than those described in this Notice. We share your Personal Information with third parties on a need to know basis, as listed below:
- Our Affiliates. We disclose your Personal Information to our holding company, subsidiaries and affiliates, including YETI Coolers, LLC for the purposes described in this Notice. Such purposes do not include any marketing purposes as described above, which would require specific and separate consent. Since our holding company, subsidiaries and affiliates are located around the world, please note that these disclosures may involve cross-border transfers of your Personal Information as described in “Jurisdiction and International Transfers” BELOW.
Our third-party service providers, contractors, and other third parties to support our business.
- Contractors. We use contractors for a variety of services such as for website administration, project support, and customer service.
- IT service providers. We use a series of trusted partners to provide us with IT services, system administration services, and website hosting.
- Payment provider and processing partners. They help us to secure a safe and efficient payment process. For more information on our third-party payment providers see the “THIRD-PARTY PAYMENT SERVICE” section BELOW.
- Logistics partners. These parties help us with order fulfillment such as warehousing, packing, shipping and delivery, to get our products into the hands of our customers and business partners. Such logistics partners act as Independent Data Controllers of your Personal Information, and thus will handle shared information under their terms of their own privacy notices.
- Survey, questionnaire and product review suppliers. These help us get your important feedback about your experience with YETI.
- Fraud prevention and detection partners. These third parties work with YETI to prevent and detect fraud.
- Professional advisors and third-party auditors. These third parties provide consultancy, auditing, banking, legal, insurance, and accounting services to YETI. Such partners act as Independent Data Controllers of your Personal Information, and thus will handle shared information under their terms of their own privacy notices.
- Other third parties that support our business, such as data analysis and reporting partners to process the Personal Information on documented instructions.
- Since our service providers, contractors, and other third parties to support our business are located around the world, please note that these disclosures may involve cross-border transfers of your Personal Information as described in “JURISDICTION AND INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS” BELOW.
- Marketing and advertising partners. We may share Personal Information we collect with our marketing and advertising partners so that they can better target and/or personalize advertisements displaying within any YETI Service or another website.
- Sponsors of sweepstakes, contests, campaigns and similar promotions, which are only authorized to process the Personal Information on documented instructions.
- Social media partners and online search platforms. These parties, including Facebook and Instagram, help us to expand our brand, allow you to interact with YETI on the platforms where you are, and allow us to provide tailored marketing of our products. Such partners act as Joint Controllers of your Personal Information along with YETI, and thus will handle shared information under their terms of their own privacy notices. This means that we provide you with information in this Privacy Notice, but you should also read the privacy notices of our partners. If you want to exercise your data protection rights relating to the data that has been shared, please contact us using the contact details provided in “CONTACT INFORMATION” BELOW.
- With your consent. We share Personal Information with third parties when we have your consent to do so.
We may also share your Personal Information as necessary or appropriate, in particular:
To comply with applicable law and regulations.
- This may include laws outside your country of residence.
To cooperate with public and government authorities.
- To respond to a request or to provide information we believe is necessary or appropriate.
- These can include authorities outside your country of residence.
To cooperate with law enforcement.
- For example, when we respond to law enforcement requests and orders or provide information we believe is important.
For other legal reasons.
- To enforce our terms and conditions; and
- To protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others.
In connection with a sale or business transaction.
- We have a legitimate interest of growing and improving our business, which may result in disclosing or transferring your Personal Information to a third party in the event of any financing, reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
We are permitted to disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction as long as the aggregated information does not relate to any identified or identifiable person.
Information transmitted over the Internet is not completely secure, but we do our best to protect your Personal Information. You can help protect your Personal Information and other information by keeping your password to your account confidential.
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information within our organization. All payment transactions are performed by our third-party payment service provider (PayPal or Shopify), who must comply with appropriate industry standards to protect your payment information.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to your account, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us per the “CONTACT INFORMATION” section below.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We offer you choices about opting in to our use of tracking technology, sharing your Personal Information with third parties that advertise to you, our advertising to you, and other targeted advertising. We may also ask you to opt-in to receive direct marketing from us, or if you are a customer, give you the choice of opting out of direct marketing.
We have created mechanisms to provide you with control over your Personal Information:
- Promotional Offers or Campaign Updates from YETI. We give you choices regarding our use and sharing of your Personal Information for marketing purposes. If you are a customer, you may opt-out from receiving marketing-related emails or text messages from us. If you are a potential customer, we will only send marketing-related emails or text messages if you opt-in to receive them. If you receive marketing-related emails from us but want to opt-out on a going-forward basis, you may use the opt-out mechanism contained in each such email. We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you opt-out of receiving marketing related emails from us, we may still send you important administrative messages (such as in relation to a purchase you have made from us), from which you cannot opt-out. To opt-out of receiving text messages from YETI, please text “STOP” to the message or email our Support team at email@example.com. We will send you one final message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed, and will process your request within a reasonable time after receipt, in accordance with applicable laws.
You can learn more about interest-based advertisements and your opt-in rights and options at YourOnlineChoices.eu - Your ad choices.
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have rights under applicable data protection laws, including the right to access and update your Personal Information, restrict how it is used, transfer certain Personal Information to another controller, withdraw your consent at any time, and have us erase certain Personal Information about you. You also have the right to complain to a supervisory authority about our processing of your Personal Information.
In accordance with the United Kingdom General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR) and the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR) you have the following rights, in some cases subject to specific conditions as set forth in the UK GDPR and EU GDPR:
- Right to Access. You have the right to obtain information from YETI as to whether Personal Information concerning you are being processed, and a copy of that Personal Information (also referred as ‘data subject access rights’).
- Right to Rectification. You have the right to have inaccurate or incomplete Personal Information corrected without undue delay by notifying us in any manner set forth below in the “CONTACT INFORMATION” section of this Notice to ensure that data is accurate and as current as possible. Additionally, you can review and change your Personal Information by logging into the Services and visiting your “My Account” page. This includes first name, last name, company, address, and phone number when securely logged in.
- Right to Erasure (or to be Forgotten). You have the right to request that we delete all of your Personal Information under certain conditions, for example when our processing of that Personal Information is no longer necessary, or when your Personal Information was unlawfully processed. If we delete all your Personal Information, we will also delete your user account. We may not accommodate a request to erase information notably if processing is required to comply with a legal obligation, or to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim.
- Withdrawing Consent. To the extent that our processing of your Personal Information is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not, however, affect the lawfulness of the processing based on your consent before its withdrawal, and will not affect the lawfulness of our continued processing that is based on any other lawful basis for processing your Personal Information.
- Right to Restriction of Processing.You have the right to restrict our processing of your Personal Information (that is, storing your Personal Information without otherwise processing it) under certain circumstances. In particular, you can request we restrict our use of it if you contest its accuracy, or if the processing of your Personal Information is determined to be unlawful.
- Right to Data Portability. To the extent the Personal Information you provide YETI is processed based on your consent or to perform a contract, you have the right to request that we provide you a copy of all or part of such Personal Information in structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You also have the right to request that we transmit this Personal Information to another controller where technically feasible.
- Right to Digital Legacy: If you reside in France, you also have the right to set out (general or specific) instructions about what happens to your personal data after your death.
How You May Exercise the Rights Listed above. You may exercise any of the above rights by using our Privacy Rights Form or by contacting us per the “CONTACT INFORMATION” section of this Notice. If you contact us to exercise any of the foregoing rights, we may need to ask you for additional information to verify your identity.
Please note that if you make a manifestly unfounded or excessive request (as determined in our reasonable discretion), you may be charged a fee subject to a maximum set by applicable law.
Right to lodge a complaint. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the applicable supervisory authority in particular in the country where you live or work, or the country where you believe your rights under applicable data protection laws have been violated. A list of EU data protection authorities is available here, the UK Information Commissioner’s Office may be contacted here, and a list of the German state data protection authorities is available here. However, before doing so, we request that you contact us directly in order to give us an opportunity to work directly with you to resolve any concerns about your privacy.
We retain Personal Information for as long as needed or permitted in light of the purpose(s) for which it was obtained and consistent with applicable law. The criteria used to determine our retention periods are:
- The length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide the Services to you (for example, for as long as you have an account with us or keep using the Services) plus a reasonable period in light of the applicable statute of limitations;
- Whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject (for example, certain laws require us to keep records of your transactions for a certain period of time before we can delete them); or
- Whether retention is advisable in light of our legal position (such as in regard to current or reasonably foreseeable litigation or regulatory investigations).
For marketing activities, we retain Personal Information for a period of 24 months from the date of collection or renewal of your consent or from the last positive contact with you (e.g., when you open our email or purchase one of our products). For account administration activities, we retain online accounts for a period of 24 months from the date of opening the account or from your last positive activity within the account (e.g., signing into your account).
If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our Terms, YETI may also keep Personal Information as required, for longer than its retention period (e.g., after an account is closed or is no longer necessary to provide Services). Unless otherwise required by applicable law, YETI will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify Personal Information it holds if such Personal Information is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was collected.
This Notice does not apply to information collected by third-party websites accessible through the Services.
This Notice does not address, and we are not responsible for, the privacy, information, or other practices of any third parties, including any third-party operating any website or service to which the Services link. The inclusion of a link on the Services does not imply endorsement of the linked site or service by us or by our affiliates.
AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING
We generally do not use your Personal Information with any automated decision-making processes that produce legal or similarly significant effects.
Our service providers may use techniques like machine learning to help us improve our services. When our service providers use such machine learning, it either: (1) still has a human being involved in the process (and so is not fully automated); or (2) uses machine learning in ways that do not have significant privacy implications, for example, reordering how apps might appear when you visit the online store (and so does not produce legal effects or similarly significant effects).
USE OF SERVICES BY MINORS
Our Services are not intended for children under the age of 18 and children under the age of 18 are not permitted to use our Services. We will remove any information about a child under the age of 18 if we become aware of it.
The Services are not intended for individuals under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from individuals under 18. If you are under 18, do not register for Services, make any purchases through the Services or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from a child under 18, please contact us per the “CONTACT INFORMATION” section of this Notice.
JURISDICTION AND INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
We may process your Personal Information outside of your home country, including transferring it to or from the United States. When we transfer Personal Information outside of your home country, we provide appropriate safeguards to protect your Personal Information.
The Personal Information that we collect may be transferred to and stored or otherwise processed by our holding company, affiliates, subsidiaries, and service providers outside of the UK, Switzerland and the EEA, including India and the United States. These jurisdictions may not provide the same level of data protection as your home jurisdiction and may not be considered by the European Commission to offer adequate protections for personal data (a list of these jurisdictions and the respective adequacy decisions is available here).
Your Personal Information is transferred by YETI to another country only as permitted under applicable data protection law and provided that there are appropriate safeguards in place to protect your Personal Information. For transfers from the EEA or UK to countries not considered adequate by the European Commission or UK Government, such as the United States, we have entered into EU standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission (in the meaning of Art. 46 GDPR, Module 1 for controller-to-controller transfers, Module 2 for controller-to-processor transfers and Module 3 for processor-to-processor transfers) prior to such transfer to ensure the required level of protection for the transferred Personal Information. In such cases we also carry out a transfer impact assessment to determine whether the law of the other country may impinge on the effectiveness of the SCCs, and, if so, will implement supplementary measures. You may request additional information in this respect and obtain a copy of the relevant safeguard we have put in place by contacting us in accordance with the “CONTACT INFORMATION” section of this Notice.
We do not request you provide and do not process any special categories of Personal Information.
YETI does not ask you to provide, and we do not knowingly collect, any special categories of Personal Information from you. You are prohibited from sending us, or otherwise disclosing to us, any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, criminal background, or trade union membership) on or through the Services or in any other manner.
THIRD-PARTY PAYMENT SERVICE
We use third-party payment services to process payments made through the Services. Such third parties act as Independent Controllers of your Personal Information.
UPDATES TO THIS NOTICE
We will post any changes to our Notice on our Website. If we make material changes to our Notice, we will post the changes ahead of time, and notify you of such changes through your contact information and invite you to review (and acknowledge) the changes.
We may change this Notice at any time. The “LAST UPDATED” legend at the top of this Notice indicates when this Notice was last revised. If we materially change this Notice, we will use reasonable efforts to notify you of the changes in advance (e.g., by email to the email address specified in your account (where we have it) or by placing a prominent notice on our Website).
To exercise your data protection rights: Click Here
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or comments you have about this Notice or our privacy practices.
If you have any questions, concerns, complaints or suggestions about this Notice, please contact us using the information below. Email communications are not always secure, so please do not include credit card or other sensitive information in your emails to us.
- Contact details if you are in the UK:
Telephone: 0808 1697080
- Contact details if you are in the EU/EEA: